vrijdag 5 april 2013

FOF: Stitch!



Hi everyone!
I hope you all have had a crafty week… I did!

I finished Stitch! And he is really cute, but I must say: he really did not want to be photographed properly… So imagine him a million times cuter in real life :)



I love how he turned out, and I hope my mother will too (actually, I know she will; she’s my mother, she loves everything I make :P)

Although fun to make, he did have quite some pieces and assembly took a while. I forgot to take a picture, but the pieces were spread beside me on my bed when I started assembling and they took a reasonable amount of space :)

Also, besides Stitch, I finished my Scrapy-Stripy M. Richard the Whale. A mouthful for this cutie:



He turned out so good! His stripes might seem scrapy, but they are actually carefully generated here.
Just enter your colors and the amount of stripes and you animal will look lovely, randomly striped!

I just love these stripes and striped animals and will be using this site for striping regularly!

So, and that was it for me this week. I hope you have some lovely projects to share as well.
Do so and visit some others who have at Tami’s Amis!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. www.piskycoveblog.com

    Sooo Cute! Lovely to see him complete! And to have finished another as well you must have been crocheting in your sleep!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are both so cute! I am inspired to try a stripey whale, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amazing projects! The Stitch looks adorable with those ears.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-unicornios-coloridos/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ooooooh Stitch is so cute, it definitely looks like him!!

    I love you whale as well, very adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen