woensdag 17 april 2013

WIPW: Parts of Ollie




Hi everyone.

It’s WIPWednesday again… And this week I am making Ollies!

You might remember Ollie from a few weeks back:


He is fun and adorable and everyone quite agrees on that. So as Ollies popularity rises (not only as the crochet version, there is also a ‘real’ Ollie-plushie) and on the internet you can buy ‘real’ Ollies for over 70 euros, my mom decided to show off my handiwork at the place where we both work.

And now I have five Ollies in order… So, that 5 bodies, 5 trunks, 5 tails, 10 ears, 10 tusks, 10 eyes and 20 paws… So your probably not surprised if I tell you this is how my WIP looks this week:


I tied them together part by part, to try and keep my WIP-basket a little tidy and also to prevent the loss of parts. As you see I have the paws, tails and trunks finished.

I don’t know if you will have come to assembly Friday, otherwise you will see them next week.
But, although Ollies are my only WIP, I do have something else to show you on Friday, so I hope to see you then!

For now, visit Tami’s Amis for more hard Work-In-Progress.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my that's a lot of work! I have done production knitting one time - and I don't know that I could do it again! Ollie is adorable though!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow that is some production line, they are going to be really cute elephants!!! Have a creative wednesday xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You must be very patient to do the same pattern over and over again. I'm always off to something new, shiny and pretty. There are just sooo many new patterns out there calling my name!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Well, same here... My Ravelry queue has 650+ patterns waiting... But I am also a patient girl, I'm having fun making these :)

      Verwijderen