woensdag 12 juni 2013

WIPW: Spyro

Hi everyone... I have been busy crocheting once again and I love to show you what I've been up to!
First, my progress on my Skylanders-figure... Now with body and tail...


And a very strong tendency to fall forward :P
I hope to solve the problem by stuffing his feet with little plastic pallets to add a little weight in the right place. It would be nice if this thing could stand up in the end, wouldn't it?

And I am working on a big load of Ollies... Again ;)

Still loving them, though! I can crochet an Ollies without having a pattern beside me... Never thought that would ever happen.
As you can see, I also have some colorful Ollies this time... A pink one and a blue one, next to the six grays they are a nicely different :)

As always you can go to Tami's Amis for more WIP-fun...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I love all the colourful ollies! I'll be interested in the how the Skylander pattern works out. My grandson is Skylander MAD!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I am taking notes... Already said I'd share them with someone else, so if you're interested? Give me a nudge when I finish it!

      Verwijderen