woensdag 21 januari 2015

WIPW: Colorful

Hi everyone! Welcome to WIPWednesday... I have a few active WIPs (not counting all blankets), and one is really a happy project...

But let's start with yet another blanket I started, I already said: not counting all blankets... ;)

This is the start of a Crochet-A-Long, I don't really keep up yet... I am separated from my yarn by 50 kilometers :P
But I do kinda love it... This will be my entire color scheme:


But my truly colorful project is this one:

A happy rainbow kitty! I made this pattern before, but you might know that I really like cats... So I decided to make another one!

I will try to write another blog post on Friday, so you can see that I already finished my cat and another project... See you back then!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten