vrijdag 8 februari 2013

FOF: Dino

It's FOFriday again!
Although I did not get Flavia finished, I do have two other projects to share with you.

First I finished one project that I had lying since November. Unfortunately since November my crocheting has made massive progress and it is now incomparable to what it was then.
Consequence: the parts I made now, are not the same size as the parts I already had...
Luckily, in the picture, it still looks cute.

This little owl is the second I made from the pattern by Stacey Trock. It is Nelson's little sister, Nel!

The other project I have to show you is one of my favorites so far. The pattern is also from Stacey Trock (can you tell I love her patterns :P ).
Meet Cliff the Brontosaurus.



This cute little thing turned out perfect!
I like crochet dinosaurs, I love the yarn I used (it's Bravo Mezzo Color, for those interested) and all together I just love this quite giant softie!

He did scare Poes though, when I just finished him:


Bad quality picture... But too funny to keep from you :)


Enjoy your weekend, and please jump over to Tami's Amis to see more FOs.


1 opmerking:

  1. Amazing amigurumi! My favorite is the dinosaur.


    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-44/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen