vrijdag 10 mei 2013

FOF: Pink Ollie!

I totally forgot it was FOFriday today! But don't worry... You will get to see my pink Ollie!

To keep the suspence on how cute she has turned out, first a different project :P

My first two owls in a series of six... They turned out so much better than I though! :)
Once they're finished (and given away) I will certainly make some more to keep myself!

And now, what you've all been waiting for: my Girly Pink Ollie!



 She is such a cutie... And the thing that's gotten the most comments: the bow. But admit it; that is what makes her so damn cute...
I hope I will get the change to make some more funny colored Ollies. It makes a lovely change from the gray :P

And that's all I have to show you.
You might have noticed my Monday posts are no longer present... That's mostly for a lack of time, I have two or three more posts in mind. Especially now that I all of a sudden had to jump straight into mass producing Ollies! I hope I will have more time to spare after my next exam (in two weeks).

But for now, I hope to see you on Wednesday, when I will show you my WIPs for that moment...

Please pay a visit to Tami's Amis, as she has a link up of much more wonderful projects!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten