woensdag 23 januari 2013

WIPW: Cat

It is WIPWednesday again... So let's see what I am working on this time:

I started a cat! She is called Moosje, by Christel Krukkert. And, believe it or not, it is the first big cat that I am making :)
Being a cat lover, it's about time don't you think...

The black one is mine, the other is how cute she is going to be :)   

And I can't resist, but I have to show you my only other cat I have ever made. Even though she is already finished...

 Now you tell me, two drops of water, right?
 Let's make little Moosje drop number three :)

And I am working on a shoulder bag, in the lovely variated rainbow-y yarn I got from across the ocean:


Because of my bad choice in background the colors may seem a little dull, but it is beautiful glossy, kind of dark stuff... I love it :)

Nelson is finished by now, so I will proudly show it to you all on Friday. Hopefully Moosje will be finished by then as well. The bag might take a while, as I want it to become a super-duper bag; we will see it again next week :)

And now, please visit Tami's Amis to see some more WIPs.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. What beautiful Cat Ami's!
    Although I'm allergic to cat's, I still feel the need to rub them and suffer the consequences later...LOL
    Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. awww I love that kitty, good luck with finishing her!! have a creative wednesday xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen