woensdag 5 maart 2014

WIPW: New projects

Hi everyone! It is Wednesday again and I have some things to show you! Nope... No ponies.

I am still working very hard on my ponies and Spyros, have two done to show of Friday!, but I did not take any more WIP-pictures. They aren't coming along as quickly as I'd like, don't know what that is... Maybe I have made too many? ;) Just kidding...

Some time, of course, has been absorbed by a newly started project:
It's a whale! And by now it is actually finished, but I happened to have this picture ;)

The second thing I have been working on, is a long time WIP: a granny square blanket.
I had big plans with it, but down scaled them. So that means I have now this stack of grannys:
 And am now busy joining them. Then I will add a border, so that I come out with a decent sized blanket, though much smaller then intended. Then of course, I could extend the border as far as I want ;)
^ It's something like this...

That's my WIPWednesday, I hope you have a nice one too!
Tami's Amis is the place to link up.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. That looks like it will be a fun whale! (I'm currently working on a small blue giraffe for my daughter.) I love the colors in the granny square blanket!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just finished a patchwork blanket (knitted) and it feels great! I can't wait to see the finished whale.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely whale and good luck with the blanket! I hat joining, so I crochet in stripes at the moment :-) I always admire granny blankets.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen