woensdag 22 oktober 2014

WIPW: Knitting!

Hi everyone! I have a really exciting WIP for this week... I know it says CrochetPlush in my name, but I do have a love for all kind of handy crafts... So, today my main WIP is...

Knitted Socks! How awesome is that? I had the rudimentary knitting skills of a primary school kid (I could knit, no idea how to purl, begin or end my work etc). And how I have achieved this:

Day 1...


Day 3...

And the last pic is now, a good week and a half later... You might notice (damn my perfect phone camera) I did something weird half way through... But I have no clue what. It resolved itself, but it does irritate me. But I am too slow to start over (I am taking a course, and this is my homework... To be finished on time). Hopefully you all will see a sock or a pair of socks some day ;)

Next, I am making progress on my Lalaloopsy doll:

She needs hair and ends are still to be snipped off. But I am getting there... Now I have to start working on the item that has to go along with this. Luckily it is not nearly as intricate (that is, until I get to the zipper that needs to be sewn in ;) ).

Hope you have a crafty week! See you back soon...

ETA: And sorry guys... No Dutch translation this week...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten