vrijdag 1 maart 2013

FOF: Birthday presents

Hi everyone!

I finished the birthday presents for my nephews!

Look at this:



Aren't they amazing? They turned out so nice...
I almost think it's a same it's still three weeks until their birthdays, now I have to wait until I can give these to them...
All three patterns are from Marika Uustare. You can find them on Etsy (ByMarika) or Ravelry.

I am in the mood for quick posts this week, apparently... As this is all I have got to show you!

That, of course, is not enough FOs for a Friday. So move on and check out Tami's Amis for more.


3 opmerkingen:

  1. They are lucky children, what a great gift!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely projects! The colors are amazing.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-46/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Those are fantastic. I have been looking for a good car pattern for a while and I think I will take a look at this one. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen