vrijdag 13 december 2013

FOF: Snowman

Hi everyone! It is FOFriday again, and I have two projects finished. One of those, you haven't seen before!
But first I will show you my finished snowman!
Isn't he nice? The pattern you can find here: Snowmen-a-long. It is a pattern from Stacey Trock, but with a twist: you can assemble your own snowmen to your own liking!


Then my second project... Very wintery also, or more Christmas-y:

A Christmas owl! This owl is also a design form Stacey Trock and I have made it before... But Nelson is and will always be a very nice pattern!

Next week I am back with new projects... Until then you can visit Tami's Amis.

1 opmerking:

  1. Stacey's patterns are always awesome, and I love your versions of them. I love the snowman - getting to build your own is great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen