vrijdag 24 januari 2014

FOF: Adorables

Hi everyone! I have gotten some cute crochet done this week! So let's go and see what it is, right?

First of all, I'd like to show you my turtles...

They had a whole photoshoot with the mega-fruits ;)





But actually weren't really finished yet... So some small adjustments later:


... They were ready for a trip across to Scotland :)
For your own pair: a pattern can be found here. I left the bottom of the shells off, because I liked the tight fit of the shells.

Then my second pair of adorable creatures:


Two little sheep brother key-chains... Ready to be added to a (still-to-be-baked) stack of Sheep cupcakes. <3
This is a nice and quick project, pattern to be found here.

I hope you have enjoyed my pictures for today (there sure were a lot!) and then I hope to see you back on Sunday, when we will take a look at how bad I failed this week when it comes to stash busting :p!
Tami's Amis hosts the FOFriday posts, so please take a look there!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your amigurumi are gorgeous, specially the turtle girl. Thanks for sharing the links to the patterns.

    Here's my FO: http://mibruno.com/terminados-sombrerero-y-liebre-de-marzo/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen