vrijdag 26 april 2013

FOF: Ollie-stack and a little bit of Orange


Hi everyone.
I have not been around much this week, but that does not mean I don't have anything to show you!

First of all, of course... I finished my five Ollies!

They look great, don't they? I spent an entire Sunday sewing them together. I started in the morning with this stack of parts:

And then slowly...



Ollies started to appear...

Now there off to their new owners!


And believe it or not... I have taken on another order of five Ollies... So more Ollies to come :P

But its not the only thing I am doing at the moment.
As the final Queensday (and its accompanying orange-madness) approaches I have gotten myself a lovely booklet called (in translation): I love Holland and Crocheting...

So I made the Queen! Isn't Beatrix looking good?

The orange ball on her head is a 'Wuppie', a promotional item supplied by a big supermarket around here... They are cute... And it appears the Queen is a fan :)

Next week I will again not post on Monday, and probably not on Wednesday either (as Tuesday is Queens day, which I will spent in front of the TV crocheting). I will however take the time to show all I have finished next week again on Friday.

For all who visit for the second time... Thanks for coming back! I am currently using my mothers photo camera and apparently its photo-format is set to GIGANTIC! So made the pictures a little smaller and now it does work out.

For first time visitors: please, also take some time to visit Tami's Amis for more FO-goodness :)





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow, that is a lot of bits and pieces to sew on - but it looks like the end result was totally worth it. So cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful...they are the cutest elephant available..and the queen looks stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen